Trips, walks, rides: let your eyes and your heart be filled with images and emotions. Go along the easy/medium cycle paths, discover the surroundings taking your time or put your sporting skills to the test. We will be glad to inform you on the places of interest of our territory: the lagoon, the Euganean Hills, the natural beauties and the splendid art cities in our region.
We help you keep fit. Tennis, swimming, diving, bowling greens... a large number of sports can be played at Hotel Terme Apollo in the swimming pools and in the gym, using our internal equipment (Technogym) and going to the nearby facilities (for example, the golf club)..
Choose the best way to live your holiday!
In the morning, from Monday until Saturday, fitness training (stretching, stiffening and respiratory exercises) in the gymnasium and, in our thermal pools, aquagym.
Every monday and thursday takes place course of yoga in our gym.
The Easy Activities 2017 will take place in the following periods:
from 20th March to 11th June and from 21st August to 29th October. The activities will be organised all the days, including holidays (except Easter Monday, 17th April). Here you find the planning of the excursions:
• Monday: Easy activities History and Gastronomy - bike: VILLA BEMBIANA AND LA MONTECCHIA. An easy route loop by bicycle through the countryside and the hills that surrounf Abano Terme, reaching two major historical villas. (Completely flat rout. Length 17 km. Maximum 2,5 hours).
• Tuesday: Easy activities Nature - trekking: MONTE ALTO AND VILLA DRAGHI. A hilke from the Centre of Montegrotto Terme to Villa Draghi, continuing by the flanks of Monte Alto until almost the top, through the large park of the Villa. (Altitude 150 m. Length 7 km. Maximum 2,5 hours).
• Wednesday: Easy activities Art and Culture - bike: PRAGLIA AND VILLA DEI VESCOVI. An easy route loop by bicycle to discover two sites rich in artistic and cultural value, sorrounded by a landscape ofgreat beauty. (Completely flat route. Length 24 km. Maximum 3 hours).
• Thursday: Easy activities Nature and History - trekking: ARQUÁ PETRARCA. A minibus will take you up to Lago della Costa, the thermal lake from which the curative mud is extracted Hike to reach Arquà Petrarca, one of the most beautiful medieval villages of Italy. Return by bus. (Altitude 70m. Length 6 km. Maximum 3,5 hours).
• Friday: Easy activities Thermalism and History - bike: THE LAKES OF LISPIDA AND COSTA. Bicycle tour to visit the two lakes from which the curative mud is extracted for the applications. Two places of historical significance for the Euganean territory. (Completely flat route. Length 28 km. Maximum 3 hours).